My todo list
Stuff that I should do but will probably never do.
Polish the user role
The role is fine, but could use some default filter, like for the shell value.
Also, the variables are messy.
Also, a more atomique gestion of the users would be great.
Create a role "generate certificate"
Curently, reverse_proxt_http and similare roles implement certbot themselves, and there is a role for generating self signed certificate.
It would be better to manage certbot in a role, to allow off-wan machine to use reverse_proxy_http with self signed certificates for instance.
Bonus point if the role chose whether to use certbot or a self-signed certificate (but the dependencie gestion could begin to get tricky :/ )
- x509 for clickodrom
- bind the clickodrom to a specific interface
- remove the "please pay us" message
- remove the enterprise apt repo
- create a VM from template using cloud init
- add VM to dynamic inventory
- use the cloud init account to connect to the new VM
- setup the VM
- disable cloud init
- remove cloud init account and change the connenction variable for the vm